Video marketing is a great way to attract potential customers and engage existing ones. Luckily, there are endless ways to incorporate video into your marketing strategy, from promoting events to repurposing evergreen content.
As we kick off the new year, let’s look at the top video marketing statistics that you should keep top of mind as you develop your marketing strategy for the year.
- 93% of brands got a new customer because of a video on social media. Animoto
- Half of social media users prefer video over other types of content. Sprout Social
- People share video content with friends twice as much as any other type of content. Wyzowl
- 83% of marketers say the optimal length of a short-form marketing video is under 60 seconds. Hubspot
- 96% of people have watched an explainer video to learn more about a new product or service. Wyzowl
6. A person watches an average of 19 hours of online video per week. Dash
7. Emails with video have 300% better click rates. Yans
8. 93% of marketers got high-quality leads with native video ads. Oberlo
9. Consumers find user-generated content more than nine times more impactful than influencer content when making a purchase. Nosto
10. 96% of consumers have watched more video content online since the pandemic. Wyzowl
And to inspire you, here are a few video examples we love…
Meet the team
Showcasing the human side of your brand goes a long way on social media. In this LinkedIn video, Starbucks does a great job showcasing its team members and attracting future talent.
You don’t always have to be buttoned up on social media. Let this TikTok from the NBA remind you to have fun and show off your brand’s silly side!
It’s launch time
Will you indulge us with a shameless plug? A video is perfect for a product launch – telling your product’s story from concept to final cut with visuals, music, and motion graphics.
Ready to press play on your video marketing strategy this year? Let’s chat.