My sister in-law Carol has been making this casserole every Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember. I’ve always been a bit T-Day side dish gal and this is one of my all time favorites any day of the year.
- 2 packages of frozen Chopped Broccoli. Cook or Microwave as directed.
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 8 ounces Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 can Mushrooms chopped or a cup of chopped Fresh Mushrooms like Cremini or Shitake.
- 1 cup Stuffing cook as directed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Drain cooked brocolli
- Mix soup, cheese, onions and mushrooms
- Butter sides and bottom of a baking dish (9×13 or 2 quart square will work)
- Place broccoli in dish
- Spread soup mixture on top. (don’t mix with broccoli)
- Place stuffing on top of soup mixture
- Bake for 45 minutes