A margarita is my go-to cocktail, so I’m always looking for a new variety. This cocktail is tasty, refreshing, and I love the addition of fresh fruit juice.
- 2 cups pure pomegranate juice
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 3/4 cup Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 3 cups ice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Combine the pomegranate juice, lime juice, tequila, and Cointreau (or triple sec) and mix until well combined. Taste and adjust if needed.
- Divide among ice filled glasses, and garnish with pomegranate seeds and lime wedges. Serve immediately.