Our nextdoor neighbor has a tree overflowing with grapefruits, and has given us free rein to pick as many as we’d like. As a result, the Paloma has become our go-to cocktail. The tart-sweet combo of the grapefruit, lime and agave make for a wonderfully refreshing drink when mixed with club soda over ice. We tend to make these to taste, so feel free to adjust the ratios to your liking. Cheers!
- 1/3 cup grapefruit juice (roughly 1 grapefruit)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice (roughly 1/2 lime)
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1/3 cup club soda
- 1/3 cup tequila
- grapefruit wedge garnish (optional)
- Combine grapefruit juice, lime juice, agave nectar, club soda, and tequila.
- Stir to combine, then pour into glasses over ice.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge, if desired.