A savory treat for all your feline friends! Tame those murder mittens with a couple of these treats.
- 1 10oz can of salmon, undrained
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pulse the undrained canned salmon in a food processor until fine.
- Use a stand mixer or a hand mixer to combine salmon, egg, and whole wheat flour until a doug forms. If it’s too dry, add water (but no more than ⅓ cup). If it’s too sticky, add a small amount of flour.
- Flour a clean surface and roll out the dough until it’s about ¼ inch thick. Use a small cookie cutter in your preferred shape to cut out small treats.
- Put the treats onto a parchment-lined baking sheet for bake for about 20 minutes, or until slightly browned and crunchy.
- Cool before serving. Can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.